Happy Friday, Bees!
We finally made it to the end of the week (which also happens to mark the first full week of my blog!)
Although I went a little M.I.A the first few days this week (we welcomed home our new puppy, Bruno, on Saturday night so he took top priority getting him settled in and adjusted to his new home and family!), I am making it my mission to ensure I am posting on the blog every single day so get ready for more great reads! As I mentioned in my first blog post, this blog is about more than just a place to talk about my favourite things, this is going to be the stepping stone to launching myself as my own boss! (I’m currently employed full-time but will slowly but surely start to break off to be my own #girlboss!) – I’m sure I’m writing to no one at this point but hopefully as the blog and my reader base grows, you guys will come to hold me accountable and help push me to meet my goals! I’ll be posting a lot more about my goals and progress, so keep your eyes out for these posts if you’re interested in watching my journey 🙂
*If you haven’t read the first post, you can check it out here.
If you’re a reader from Toronto, first off, welcome to my little blog! Next, if you’re looking for something fun to do this weekend, this awesome city always has something happening – it’s pretty damn impossible to be bored here!
Here’s my 5 Things To Do This Weekend (for both Toronto & Non-Torontonian readers):
- Toronto’s Taco Fest (June 17-20) – Entry Tickets are $9.95 (Taco pricing starts at $3.95+)
- A Little Summer Cleaning – Throw These 60 Things Away!
- If you’re a Torontonian, grab a sweet treat at Kekou Gelato (Located at 394 Queen St. W.) -their flavours are inspired by places such as Hong Kong, Vietnam and Thailand.
- Binge Watch Season 4 of Orange Is The New Black on Netflix (Available for Streaming on Friday!)
- Be a tourist in your own city – take a tour bus, visit the museums & other local tourist hot spots – you’ll be surprised at how much you learn about your own hometown!
Hope you all enjoy your Fridays & I’ll see you back here tomorrow for more fun!