Lifestyle Queen Bee’s Top 10 Posts of 2016!
While today is an off day for posting, I’ve decided to put up a special post to review my top 10 posts of 2016 (especially since it is the last day of the year)! The year was full of ups (got married, moved to Toronto, got a new puppy, started my blog) and downs (put my older dog down, left behind family & friends in Ottawa, a vital friendship fell apart), looking back on my first year of blogging not only shows how much I’ve actually accomplished this year but inspires & motivates me to make 2017 even greater!
If you’re new to Lifestyle Queen Bee, first of all welcome & thank you for stopping by my little corner on the internet! I hope you peruse the blog & subscribe to the great content that’s coming in the new year! If you’re a regular, thanks for sticking by me while my blog grew from clunky to well, less clunky. As a newbie, I’ve definitely learned a TON of information & am constantly applying all the learning I do to my blog so it’s better for us both.
Without further delay, let’s jump right in…
Lifestyle Queen Bee’s Top 10 Posts of 2016
- Free WiFi Password Printable
- LQB Blogger Interview: Bronwen Goodbar
- 10 Posts All New Bloggers Should Read NOW!
- The Holy Grail of LUSH Products
- FREE Blog Planner Printable
- FREE No Soliciting Sign Printable
- 5 Lifestyle Blogs You NEED to Follow!
- The Ultimate Guide to Setting Goals for Your Blog or Creative Business
- 5 Planners You Need to make 2017 Successful + FREE Daily Planner Printable
- FREE Budget Tracker for Success!
Looking at the list above, you all sure love freebies (I don’t blame you – so do I)! I can promise there will be more freebies & giveaways in the new year so be sure to come back & find out the latest!
If you haven’t had a chance to read a few (or any!) of these posts, I would LOVE it if you would go back & check them out! If you love the content, I wouldn’t hate it if you shared them with your family, friends, neighbours, etc. 🙂