Here Are My 20 Goals for Fall. What Are Yours?
If you follow me on Social Media or even read my last post, you’ll know I have a soft spot in my heart for Fall. While some people are sad to see Fall come around as it marks the end of Summer and warm weather, I like to look at it positively. Fall means a time for new beginnings and change. It’s also a time to reset your goals and refocus for the final months of the year. I like to set goals for not only myself personally, but for my blog, my family and my home. Below are my 20 goals for this Fall!
- Read 4 Novels
2. Transition Summer Clothes Out of My Closet
3. Create a Media Kit for My Blog
4. Join a Class
5. Drink More Water
6. Work on My Blog Marketing Plan
7. Go to Bed Early
8. Re-Start My ‘Technology Detox’
9. Get Up Early
10. Get a Pair of Versatile Ankle Boots
11. Make a Fall Themed Craft
12. Eat Breakfast Every Morning
13. Make a New Comfort Food Recipe
14. Update the Decor in My Home for Fall
15. Make One New Friend
16. Wear Purple Lipstick
17. Get Serious About My Planner & Bullet Journal
18. Try Something New
19. Decorate Front Of House for Fall
20. Buy a Yellow Scarf
Now that I have shared my goals for the Fall for you, I plan to check in just before November to let you know what goals I’ve accomplished and which I didn’t before transitioning (& sharing!) my Winter goals with you all.